The Keepers of Prophecy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Keepers of Prophecy

This is a forum for the guild The Keepers of Prophecy in the online mmorpg Age of Conan.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where'd everyone go?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Neithatep
Admin
Admin
Neithatep

Where'd everyone go? Empty
PostSubject: Where'd everyone go?   Where'd everyone go? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 1:32 pm

I know I don't have a lot of time to be around right now but every time I've signed in the last few days there's been maybe one or two people online. So what's up?
Back to top Go down
https://tkop.forumotion.com
Kassius_Dio

Kassius_Dio

PostSubject: Re: Where'd everyone go?   Where'd everyone go? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 7:59 am

Well for my part... I went through a few days where I had no working PC but I've got it all worked out beautifully now after throwing some more money at the damn thing... however I will be honest, I've been contemplating leaving the guild... I'm just not sure if this is my online home - the guild just doesn't 'feel like home' for some reason, and that's not being said to offend anyone just being honest Neutral I may actually transfer to a PVP server for a while but at the moment I'm not certain of my AoC future at all...
Back to top Go down
Neithatep
Admin
Admin
Neithatep

PostSubject: Re: Where'd everyone go?   Where'd everyone go? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 10:42 am

Actually, I'm pretty disappointed with AoC. I was expecting something evolutionary game-wise and instead I kind of got the same old thing with better graphics. The graphics are so grand, in fact, that I can't even run them no matter what settings I put them on. I've pretty much gone back to SWG. I can sign in and pass leadership on if anyone wants to revive the guild. One of the officers or something. I like all of you guys but I can't force myself to play a game I really don't like.
Back to top Go down
https://tkop.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where'd everyone go?   Where'd everyone go? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where'd everyone go?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Keepers of Prophecy :: The Keepers of Prophecy Guild Hall :: TKoP OOC Discussions-
Jump to: